Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's 2012 already. Finally we came to this, and I hope this year will be at least such successful as the previous one. But of course I want it to be much more successfull!)))) Especially if consider the 2011. I want to thank this year for everything it gave me, it was full of important events. So firstly, I graduated from the university and got the Bachelor's diploma. Now I am an English interpreter. These four years were not hard for me but boring and this made them difficult. But now eveything is over and I'm sooo happy ^^.
Last year I moved to Evpatoriya on my own. That was a serious step but I made it, and now I'm very happy about living with my dear people next to the seaside, doing a nice job )).
The most importan event of the last year was the engagement with my dater. I must confess it's quite a romantic thing of feeling myself a bride ^^. And the brightest thing was finding myself the winner of Cosmopolitan and Mango fashion contest and seeing myself in the magazine as a result!

http://www.cosmo.com.ua/fashion/mango/



So I wish you all a Happy New Year and Merry Christmas! May all your wishes come true, and love and success step by you through the whole year! XOXO



No comments: