Monday, September 26, 2011

A wonderful walk on the beach^^

Today me and my boyfriend have decided to stop sitting at home and went out to the seaside. It had been an evening time already, so we had seen a perfect landscape of the sea. It was sparkling with light blue and rosy, and I've been so excited with the beaty and diversity of the nature. Besides we've seen so many seagulls flying around and swimming on the water. I guess these birds are a real symbol of the seaside.





Today I was dressed like this. I like autumn evenings when I can wear my favorite leather jacket and some clothes of grey or brown color. Massive outset is a perfect accent when combining it with a quiet style of dress. Later I will download more detailed pictures of the accessories.

jacket - AMN; cardigan - Stradivarius;
bag - House; boots - unknown (I bought them in the Internet) 




No comments: